Floating Docks Offer Easy, Safe & Reliable Access
Floating docks offer easy, safe, and reliable access to your pond or lake's water. A floating dock can be used for swimming when a swim ladder is attached. A floating dock is ideal for fishing, especially if it is positioned where the floating dock allows better access to hot fishing spots like rock piles or brush piles. A floating dock can also enhance fishing by helping you steer clear of low brush or overhanging trees, this is most critical for the kids learning to fish.
Advantages of Floating Docks
- Floating docks require zero maintenance.
- Floating docks are safer than traditional docks; no splinters or rust.
- Floating docks can be easily reconfigured, added onto or moved.
- Floating docks provide safe, hassle-free access to your pond or lake water during dry or wet periods because floating docks are designed to fluctuate with the pond or lake water level. You will not have a stranded unusable dock.
- With floating docks, there is no need to puncture the impermeable water holding clay layer you worked so hard on during pond or lake construction. There are many installation techniques that do not require fixed posts.
We proudly sell, service, and install Connect-A-Dock® Floating Dock Systems.